Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wildhorse pass raceway last night

Feedback Score

No it's a wet shot fogger, and yes it should kill most of the shot. Between the start and where the nitrous starts to come down is 1.8 seconds you can see where it holds it at 16% duty cycle the rest of the pass which equates to about a 20 shot off of a 125 shot for intercooling but none of that happened on that pass because my boost spiked so high.

I would definitely be interested if you could find that plate have been considering running one of those if you're willing to sell it just PM me

Feedback Score

Yeah with dual power adders its a lot of variables to tune down on. I wonder how equally the nitrous is spread out across the cylinders. Have you seen fairly consistent conditions from plug to plug when you've pulled them?

Edit: I'll def dig thru my nitrous tote in the garage when I get home and see if I still have it. Im up north for Thanksgiving for the week.

Feedback Score

Yes I've always had a few miles on the plugs though when I check them. Haven't done an accurate test where I take one pass and then pull them all but I just changed to a colder plug and the plugs I took out were all pretty evenly brownish they had about 5 bottles run through them and about 500-750 miles worth of back and forth to work driving.

Cool thanks I appreciate that just let me know, Ive always wanted to try a plate and then I could run my water/meth through the fogger.