Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CWE Shock Bracket CAD files

Feedback Score

Never mind, got it all working! Thanks for the right clicking advice and thankyou for the drawings! Currently got them all turned into a solid model ready for machining!

My car isn't near me and also in storage, so I cant do measurements, but the one base has an offset hole. In what way should this plate be orientated?

1986 Ford Thunderbird
    !!COMPLETED!! 427 ci ROUSH engine swap<<!NEW! Fed by a Holley Terminator EFI setup/ custom COP setup ignition
    8.8 rear. with 4:10 gears, Eaton Trutrac diff, 31 spline axles and external breather system. Had it cleaned, sandblasted, and powder coated.

"Its kind of like driving the red headed step child of the mustangs"

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cougarbird86 View Post
    Never mind, got it all working! Thanks for the right clicking advice and thankyou for the drawings! Currently got them all turned into a solid model ready for machining!

My car isn't near me and also in storage, so I cant do measurements, but the one base has an offset hole. In what way should this plate be orientated?
    Sorry. I suck at responding to posts.

That hole is offset towards the middle of the bracket. (Or down, if you look at it how it's installed)
    Long live the 4-eyes! - '83 Tbird Turbo