Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: My 87 LX

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Like a kid on Christmas, its gonna look real nice under the nose of the bird.

87 LX 302, E7's, ARP bolts, Mallory Unilite Distributor, MSD 6A, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Edelbrock 600 Carb, Flowtech Long tubes, 5Speed, 8.8w/4.10's, Granatelli Tube K-Member & LCA's, Coil Overs, KYB 4ways, CHE arms, 3" rear drop springs, BBK C/C Plates, SN-95 5-lug stuff, Fuel Cell, Battery Relocation, Mac Mufflers, Stinger Tails, Sunpro gauges, Custom Lip Spoiler

Feedback Score
    135 (100%)

Sweeeeeet !!!! I like that a lot. I'd love to have one. maybe one day. I'd just have to wait til I break something on the front. Everything is less than a year old right now. Man, I like that a lot.
    '88 Sport--T-5,HURST shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Feedback Score

Where in the world did you get that beautiful kmemeber from if i might ask?
    1987 Thunderbird Sport (soon to be GT edition) - In shop getting new paint job and interior work. (put on hold as of 11/2/2010, Resumed and going at it slowly its hard to be poor nowadays...)

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Summit sells it as a kit. Coil over kit, LCA's, K-member all for 620 shipped to your door.
    87 LX 302, E7's, ARP bolts, Mallory Unilite Distributor, MSD 6A, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Edelbrock 600 Carb, Flowtech Long tubes, 5Speed, 8.8w/4.10's, Granatelli Tube K-Member & LCA's, Coil Overs, KYB 4ways, CHE arms, 3" rear drop springs, BBK C/C Plates, SN-95 5-lug stuff, Fuel Cell, Battery Relocation, Mac Mufflers, Stinger Tails, Sunpro gauges, Custom Lip Spoiler

Feedback Score

is it one for a fox stang?
    1987 Thunderbird Sport (soon to be GT edition) - In shop getting new paint job and interior work. (put on hold as of 11/2/2010, Resumed and going at it slowly its hard to be poor nowadays...)

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

yup. looks to be a real nice quality peice

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Todays progress, I got the shop somewhat clean enough to get the bird in and I just went to town. got the doghouse all off and started taking dumb stuff loose

Feedback Score
    135 (100%)

Can you use all factory suspension parts with that thing?
    '88 Sport--T-5,HURST shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

spindles and such. yes. the coilovers just slip over the strut on the front. the tube LCA's have the mounts for the sway bar. the kit looks awesome and it only weighs about 85 lbs...

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Got the k-member out and got the rest of the junk out from under the nose of the old girl. started cutting the rust and rot out from under the old girl. Time to get to fabbbbbbin.