Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: My Aerobird GT-Car got wreck lady pulled out in front of me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Post My Aerobird GT-Car got wreck lady pulled out in front of me.

Heres a few new pictures i will add most of mine on this Thread also this car is my 1st car and my DD so i try and keep it nice.

Car got wrecked march 11 2008................need a new project or a nice DD help me out if you know anything for sale in texas mark 7, mark 8, cougar, thunderbird ,mustang ,crown vic just let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Carpimp1987; 03-11-2008 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Car got wrecked

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
    1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
    1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car
    1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Heres the pics of my 3g installed

1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.

Feedback Score
    135 (100%)

Nice work.I did the 3G over a year ago and wondered why I didn't do it earlier.Looks great.Mass Air?Nice.I hope to have mine installed soon.TIME,I need TIME!!!
    '88 Sport--T-5,HURST shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

What is that stuff around the cigarette lighter and gauges? Looks like spray paint chrome?
    "Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"

1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0 BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
    1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
    2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, Mufflex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit muffler kit

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cougrrr302 View Post
    What is that stuff around the cigarette lighter and gauges? Looks like spray paint ASS?
    One 88

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Ditch the flex fan. Those are dangerous, and stressful to your waterpump. You have the 3G, put an e-fan on it.
    It's Gumby's fault.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

True i do have a 3G but i got it for 2 reasons sound system and my under drive pulleys.

Feedback Score

What subs are those?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I never have understood why one would put an upgraded alternator, put in a kickin' sound sytstem, then put on underdrive pulleys.

The power difference is minuscule.

I apologize for not contributing anything positive to your thread.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Arrow

the BBK pulleys have been there for over a year then the sound system came next and right after the 3G. Thanks JeremyB for being nice about that you would be right if it was done it that order but oh well a nice car ends up taking lots of money so i can't just sitting around wishing i did it the cheaper way. Some things you get cheaper on your car some things you end up spending more you just hope it kind of evens out for the most part.

I still owe $699 on the car should be paid off for the 2nd time in less than 3 weeks. That is why i have not put all my money in it yet untill its my car again. So next month i get a new cd player new PA performance mini high torque starter sequntial tail lights if i want them 2 more gauges and a piller pod new exhuast system and hopefully the back window cleaned up and tinted and then i might have enough money left to order borla tips and then get my sub frame connectors welded on.

Those subs are Swiss Audio 8" rated at 150 RMS and 300 Max which are hooked up to the 460 amp.

Oh when you asked around those gauges it had paint cleaner sprayed on it but i need to get some white paint and redo it sure it looks bad but you never know how long you may have a car so you just take pictures along the way even if it does not look picture perfect it still shows work is being done to you end up closer to the final finished product.

With my job now wasting money on crap most of the time i should have $1,100+ a month to spend on mods saving money i could have close to $1,400 to spend on my car that does not even count GAS prices or INSURANCE.
    Last edited by Carpimp1987; 08-28-2007 at 02:07 AM.