Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taurus Fan Question

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Taurus Fan Question

I wanna put an electric fan on and I read in other threads that a Taurus fan can be used. I didn't see what year Taurus was mentioned to be used....if it matters. I am going back to the yard tomorrow to get parts for my transmission to beef it up and one of them thar starters that are lite weight. So many mods, so little, er I got lots of time as I am on vacation. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    They don't have any Mark VIII there so I can't get one of those. Thanks in advance guys.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Basicly anything in the 90?s will work.
    Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat,5.0 HO, CW mounts,mass air,CI custom cam,afr165's,Tmoss worked cobra intake,BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch,8.8 373 TC trac loc,che ajustables with bullits on the rear.11" brakes up front. +

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Few thanks, I was beginning to think that no one would answer in time!

Feedback Score
    135 (100%)

I've got a Mark VIII fan and a taurus fan in the gargae.I just haven't gotten around to installing one yet.I need a vacation.
    '88 Sport--T-5,HURST shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I never get everything I want done on a vacation. It might help if I actually got to pic when I took them.....I wonder if I should get a fan new...

Feedback Score
    135 (100%)

You'd be fine with a boneyard fan,plus you'll save a ton of cash.
    '88 Sport--T-5,HURST shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks vinnie! Sent you an email.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I installed the relay and all that for the Mark VIII fan, now is there anything else I should know or need to change to run this bad devil? I don't want it to pop and fry everything electrical on the car coming on...... Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys...

Feedback Score

when it comes to electric fans... as long as it fits and moves enough air, it'll work.
    91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
    87 thunderbird turbocoupe
    06 pontiac g6 gt

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

sweet