Skip to main content
Topic: Holley Terminator X (Read 1354 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Holley Terminator X

Reply #30
Jesus...glad to hear you're otherwise ok...hard hits like that ain't no joke. :bowdown:
'84, '87 Mustangs
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #31
Thanks Beau. I have no memory of the hit but the NHP officer said the truck got hit and became an unguided missile.  Give Toyota engineering a high five.
1987 Turbo Coupe, 306, Trick Flow Track Heat heads, Comp Cam, Trick Flow Pistons, Eagle Rods, Center Force clutch, T-5, 8.8 w/373 gears, and a bunch more

Reply #32
Holy Cow!  That is a nasty wreck.  So glad you both are ok.

I dread stopping in lane to make a left turn, let alone stopping on freeway.  People have no attention at all.

Did they say what the Ram drivers excuse was?
Mike

Reply #33
The NHP officer didn't tell me what the driver of the Dodge was doing before he hit me. My guess- playing with his phone. We have a lot of that here in Las Vegas. I should be able to get the accident report in a few days. In a way I'm glad the wife and I were knocked out and remember nothing. One of the reasons I very seldom go for a joy ride in the TBird.
1987 Turbo Coupe, 306, Trick Flow Track Heat heads, Comp Cam, Trick Flow Pistons, Eagle Rods, Center Force clutch, T-5, 8.8 w/373 gears, and a bunch more

Reply #34
I'm sure you've already had the sentiment, but glad you guys weren't in the 'Bird. Very doubtful you'd have gotten out of it without much more injury, if at all. :-O
'84, '87 Mustangs
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #35
Thanks Beau. I almost drove the TBird but hate leaving her in a parking lot. We would not of survived that crash in the TBird. I hate to think what that would of been like. A lengthy hospital stay at the best and a car destroyed I couldn't replace. One of the reasons she spends so much time in the garage. Hopefully my wife will decide on a car and I can get started on the Terminator X install.