Skip to main content
Topic: 83-84 Side Molding Question (Read 432 times) previous topic - next topic

83-84 Side Molding Question

Is there a technical name for the side moldings on the fenders, doors, and rear quarters?  I am looking for a used set of the moldings but only the ones on the fenders and rear quarters that butt up to the bumper covers.

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

83-84 Side Molding Question

Reply #1
Ford called them "fender molding front, lower L/R" and "quarter molding rear, lower L/R". Those are the names of the pieces you are looking for.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.