Skip to main content
Topic: One owner ’88 LS in SW VA for sale (Read 3543 times) previous topic - next topic

One owner ’88 LS in SW VA for sale

Reply #15
It won't go to the sper. I'll properly "pickle" it until I get the time and funds to make it the way I want if it comes to that. I would much rather sell it to somebody who will use and not part it out.

Reply #16
I had my bro put it back in his barn (he drove it in) under a cover and on jack stands until I could build a place to fix it up, but some of his other projects have forced it back outside again for the time being. I ended up getting a new Challenger for a DD, so who knows when I'll be able to get to the Cougar. I would really like to see somebody put her back on the road she really doesn't need that much work. Tax time is coming!

Reply #17
If it has power seats ill give $300

Reply #18
$300

Reply #19
If I wanted a low-ball offer I would put it back on Craig's list.

Reply #20
That truely is what its worth im sorry to say!!

Reply #21
Quote from: creekcougar1988;409053
That truely is what its worth im sorry to say!!

C'mon, it's got a 3.6 engine!? No other t-bird I've seen or had had a 3.6. The only 3.6 I know of from ford is the ecoboost. Gotta be one of a kind! If it's an ecoboost, it's worth the $1000. :rollin:

Reply #22
Its a 3.8 and its not a ecoboost i can promise you that

Re: One owner ’88 LS in SW VA for sale

Reply #23
Well big change in plans. My brother is selling is farm and I can no longer store the car there. So the can has to be sold. We started it up around Christmas with no problems.

New price $500

Reply #24
I know it's been a while, but my brother's farm has an interested buyer so I may need to move it soon.

$500

Reply #25
I'd be in if it was a 5.0 car...
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #26
Sorry for the long delay, but putting in a V-8 is a bolt in.

BTW, stopped by my brother's place a few weeks ago, dumped in a gallon of gas and hooked up a battery and she started right up.