Skip to main content
Topic: 85 T-bird 5.0 AOD roller F/S with extra parts (Read 595 times) previous topic - next topic

85 T-bird 5.0 AOD roller F/S with extra parts

I was going to pickup on my project after my Cobra was done, but I have found a SN95 V6 Mustang that I can not pass up on. My driveway can't hold all these projects so this one must go. Car and all parts are located at my house in Louisville, KY right off an expressway with easy trailer access.

1985 T-bird 5.0 CFI, AOD, 112k miles. The engine and trans are sold to a friend, so the car will be sold as a roller. The friend I sold the engine trans to has a 5.0 HO shortblock that could be purchased pretty cheap. I started to convert the car to SEFI and a floor shifter and I purchased a bunch of parts along the way. It has the usual rust in the lower quarter panels and bottom of the doors, but it has not gone through the panels yet. The car had a broken header panel, broken headlight bezel, and bent fender when I bought it, I replaced them and the headlight bezel with parts from another 85. It has a clear and clean Kentucky title.

Here's the run down on extra parts:
E7 Mustang heads with Trick Flow double springs
HO upper and Lower intakes and throttle body
2 SEFI harnesses, one with the alt and headlight harness
2 ECU's, one HO and one SO
SEFI fuel rails
2 AOD floor shifters and one cable from a T-bird/ Cougar
SEFI throttle cable
Turbo Coupe grill
Full digital V8 gauge cluster
Chuck's shock brackets
Mark 8 electric fan
3G 130 amp alternator
T5Z 5 speed trans
Walbro 190lph fuel pump
All of the CFI wiring, vacspooge, and TB/fuel lines minus the air cleaner
All original accessories and brackets

Thats all I can think of right now and I'm sure I'm missing a few things. I'm asking $900 obo, I can take paypal for deposits or the whole amount. PM or email me at Andystang93@yahoo.com with questions. If the package doesn't sell soon, I will start breaking up parts.

Reply #4
I'm going to list pricing on my parts. All prices are OBO and I take paypal and ship UPS and USPS. Shipping will be extra, but I only charge actual shipping costs. I can get pics of anything you need.
The car as a roller, has 112k miles, blue interior, a little rust $450
2- SEFI wiring harnesses, both with injector and ECU harnesses. One is cleaner than the other and I have one alternator and headlight harness to go with them. $75 for harnesses $125 for harnesses and one HO ecu and one SO ECU.
2- floor shifters for AOD, one with cable. $25 for both
Chuck's shock brackets, brand new in the box $25
Mustang HO upper and Lower intakes, $25
Full digital Cluster from V8 car, $50
EVTM manual for 85, $20
Turbo Coupe grill in good shape, some minor peeling, $20
Mark 8 fan, has plug for motor, $50
3G alternator, also has plug, $50
T5Z 5 speed trans, I have a box and can ship it, $350
SEFI fuel rails, $20

Reply #5
Heads and intake are sold.

Guys and gals, this stuff needs to go ASAP. I'm ready to deal and I have a fresh roll of tape and plenty of empty boxes. I have paypal and I can take money orders as well. If there is any interest, please PM me. I will be getting pics of the various parts over the next few days.

Reply #6
pm'd you
86 thunderbird elan

86 mustang coupe

Reply #8
I got a notice on the car last week. Its going to the s yard by week's end. Any last takers on parts? I have all the CFI stuff off the engine and all the accessories, but I will throw them in the trunk if no one takes anything.

The SEFI wiring, E7 heads, HO upper and Lower is all sold. I still have 2 ECU's left and the fan & alt.