Skip to main content
Topic: ThunderCat Day 2014 - Aug. 23 (Read 18709 times) previous topic - next topic

ThunderCat Day 2014 - Aug. 23

Reply #30
Quote from: mercury-man;437002
Karl , The Hotel is located 1 mile south of Greg's old Dyno shop making it an 11 mile ride north to his new location. If any of you folks need help finding his new place let me know. I was hoping to meet up somewhere for breakfast with 86tbird , JeremyB & gumby and hopefully Greg and Ray.

Then I must be mapping the wrong locations.  It's showing a 28-minute drive but I don't care about the drive.  As long as I've made reservations at the right place where everyone else is.  I don't think I screwed that up so I should be at the same place on Friday as everyone else if I can still make it.  I'll just follow someone on Saturday morning.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #31
Will there be enough parking at the dealership for a truck with a 24 foot trailer ?
Alan Mackin--Semi Professional Ford der
83 T-Bird 460
83 T-Bird Heritage 5.0
84 T-Bird 5.0
86 T-Bird Turbo Coupe NHRA Stocker & Super Stocker
87 T-Bird Turbo Coupe
88 Bronco II Drag truck 302
95 Mustang GT auto
2004 F-350 CC Dually V-10

Reply #32
Karl, you are in the right place. Days is where we have all stayed each year.
The shop venue change is all very recent, so if we need to adjust for next year we will figure that out this go 'round.

Alan, here is a satellite pic from Google, looks like plenty of room
X
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #34
I'm going to try and make the drive up on Friday. I'll park next to the Prius. :D

Is there a general itinerary for Saturday? I will probably have to head back sometime Saturday evening.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #35
Open dyno time will be 9a-12p. After that it's usually pretty free choice, we work out meals together and evening activities. Come and go as you please, it would be great to finally meet you, Antonio!

Reply #36
Quote from: Royce 67/87/97;437061
Just wanted to chime in -

I thoroughly enjoyed my DynoDay (weekend) experience last summer, but won't be making it this time, as I report back for duty (work) on August 18th this year. Afraid I'm bit too far away for road trip right before the kids show up for the first day of school on the 25th. Y'all try to have fun without me, if that's even possible!
We'll try to do our best! Sorry to see you can't make it. :(

Quote from: Ether947;437168
I'm going to try and make the drive up on Friday. I'll park next to the Prius. :D
It's a Prius v, get it right!! :D

Quote from: gumby;437172
Open dyno time will be 9a-12p. After that it's usually pretty free choice, we work out meals together and evening activities. Come and go as you please, it would be great to finally meet you, Antonio!
Do you know if the dyno can export the actual numbers from the run? Do I need a memory stick?
The Prius v is itching to show y'all up!

Reply #37
Quote from: JeremyB;437178
Do you know if the dyno can export the actual numbers from the run? Do I need a memory stick?

Good question for Greg! I will see if I can figure that out, I know how you like your data... :hick:

Reply #38
Need moar data! :banana:

Reply #39
Unfortunately, I won't be leaving until late afternoon on Friday.  So, I'll stay overnight somewhere on the road and arrive mid morning on Saturday.

Mark

Reply #40
Quote from: gumby;437172

Ok. Sounds good!

Quote from: JeremyB;437178
It's a Prius v, get it right!! :D

lol!

Reply #41
Everybody have a safe trip to Owensboro and remember to bring sweaty clothing as Mother Nature has dealt us another hot humid weekend for this gathering. :flame:

Reply #43
Well, I goofed and forgot to book my room and now they be all gone. :(

So I booked a room at Comfort Inn, right down the road from Champion Ford.

See you guys tomorrow!

Reply #44
Quote from: Cougars 2 go;437129
...if I can still make it.

I was afraid of that. No dice. :catbang:
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]