Skip to main content
Topic: Attention all forum members, please read. Problem solved, but still important! (Read 42701 times) previous topic - next topic

Attention all forum members, please read. Problem solved, but still important!

Reply #15
More than happy to donate. This site has always been here whenever I decide to dig up the old bird and work on it.
1988 T-Bird LX- Awaiting HO build, Monster "Eat My Shift" AOD rated 550Hp. BBK ceramic shorties, Jegs mustang (catless) H-Pipe. mustang catback modified axle back for tbird, 94 17" Cobra wheels, 98 'Stang GT 8.8 Traction-lock

Reply #16
I'm not on as much either but I'll pitch in. Just let us know.

Reply #17
I'm up to donate whatever is needed(Again) but the price they are charging does seem high, for us to go through that cash in 4 Years?

http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?29824-If-you-can-read-this-I-thank-you

Let me know where you need it sent to and once we are out of the red we can get going on migrating to a different host.
1983 Tbird with '03 Split Port V6 motor swap done! Headers, dual exhaust, 500CFM Edelbrock, 3G upgrade, Electric fan. 3.73 Gears and an FRPP Limited Slip. Five lug complete! 5-Speed conversion complete! Standalone Fuel Injection in progress...

Reply #18
I can pitch in as well.    And what he said ^^^^^
1987 TC

Reply #19
I'm happy to make a donation. Just point us in the right direction.

Reply #20
I'd be glad to pitch in to help keep the site up as well.
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

Reply #21
I am in as well.  I was wondering the other day when we needed to donate to pay the light bill.  Is there any "easy" way to set up an account for the forum so that someone does not have to lend their paypal account out to do this?  I'm not very well versed in all of that but I just thought I would ask.

Darren

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #22
Thanks guys, I appreciate the responses. I'm at work so can't say or do much. I'll post back in tonight
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #23
Get er dun!  Ha ha ha!!!  Had not seen Tom post yet so I figured I would chime in for him.  I think the funds will not be a problem by any means but I do have one other thought, why are we only paying for two years?  Can we get any kind of a deal for say five years or is that a no no in the tech world?  Only draw back I could see is if the company that is hosting the site just disappeared.

Darren

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #24
Count me in. Just let us know where and how to send it.

Reply #25
I will also make a donation. Let us know.
Brian J Larkin
1988 Tbird Turbo Coupe
1989 Cougar XR7
1995  Ranger Splash

Reply #26
I would be happy to donate. Where else am I going to find information about Fox Thunderbird/Cougars on the net?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #27
Count me in please!  cant be letting this site go away!

Reply #28
ill do my part as well. hopefully itll only come down to 15-20 bucks from the most common members
1988 Thunderbird sport
2004 Ford F150 Lariat
2008  Chevrolet Cobalt Sport
2007 Suzuki DR-Z400S dual sport/Supermoto
1988 Thunderbird LX - sold
1988 Mercury Cougar XR-7 with GST kit - gone

Reply #29
I am in, I will follow thread so I know where and how to send the donation.