Skip to main content
Topic: CUSTOM Indiglo and White Gauges (Available for ALL Configurations) (Read 14352 times) previous topic - next topic

CUSTOM Indiglo and White Gauges (Available for ALL Configurations)

Reply #15
Do you have one for the 200 km/h speedo?

Here's an image of one.

Reply #16
Quote from: baXo
Do you have one for the 200 km/h speedo?

Here's an image of one.

http://www.baxo.ca/cougar/xr7/canguage.jpg
I can make one of those.  For better accuracy I would need a better picture of 0 to 20 km/h.

Reply #17
alright I"ll take a hi-rez 12 megapixel picture of it tomorrow.

Reply #18
alright I"ll take a hi-rez 12 megapixel picture of it tomorrow.
Wow, I want a 12mp camera.  A 1mp picture will suffice.

Reply #19
Quote from: Panther37
Wow, I want a 12mp camera.  A 1mp picture will suffice.

Just actually went to take the picture now.. It's on its way.

Reply #20
Ok.. Here it is..
I scaled it down drastically...
Let me know if you want it bigger or not.

Reply #21
Ok.. Here it is..
I scaled it down drastically...
Let me know if you want it bigger or not.
Thank you.  Naw, that's good enough for me.  I'm about to start my work shift so it might be 5 days before I finish it.  Were there any mph speedos that whent to 120-125?  I just needed to see for the picture if 0-10 and 10-20 were the same as 20-30 and 30-40.

Reply #22
That's alright dude, Take your time. No rush.

As for the 120-125 MPH speedo, I'm not really sure.

Reply #23
I also have a question for ya. If i were to make A custom one in photoshop or illustrator myself, with custom lettering, etc.. Would you be able to do that for me as this is stock, with the black face and only the letters lighting up?

Reply #24
I also have a question for ya. If i were to make A custom one in photoshop or illustrator myself, with custom lettering, etc.. Would you be able to do that for me as this is stock, with the black face and only the letters lighting up?
I can use your custom design or I can make you up a custom design.  After I have a speedo that matches yours it is very easy for me to customize it since I use Corel Draw (for those who don't know it is a program similar to Adobe Illustrator.)  I might even take your picture and turn it into a corel draw file depending upon how detailed (dpi) your design is.  I can do anything you want pretty much.  I had one person ask me for silver lettering.  I had to say no to metalic ink becasue my printer doesn't support it.  If you have any more questions, let me know or email me at panther37@gmail.com

Reply #25
Okay I'll definitely be in touch soon.

Reply #26
Quote from: Panther37
I didn't know there was a 40 mph speedo.  Do you mean the 140 speedo?  I actually hae some one doing that for another car.  I don't know if I'll be able to show you picks because I'm waiting for his payment.

yeah lol, typo

Reply #27
I'm still not set on the design of my gauges so I'm not ready to order quite yet, but when I finally do cast my design in stone, as it were, I'll be getting back to you. I've just got too many decisions, including color now that I see there are several available. About the only things I'm certain of so far with my design are that they will be retro like the new Mustang's gauges, they will be based on an 85-converted-to-140MPH speedo but with metric markings to 220 kph, and they will be based on an 87-88 Turbo Coupe tach with the boost gauge deleted and the "firm ride" light replaced with a "security" light. I'm still working on a bunch of other details too, such as replacing the AMP gauge with a volt gauge, which may require changing the layout of the small gauges altogether.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #28
If you want my input on your design I'd love to help you out.  Some people ask for things that make visibility chalenging.  If I see anything like that in a design, I will let you know.  If you are after custom colors I have more available.  The supplier is more expensive so I have to add $60 to the price!  Just pay attention to the ON color as I almost always put a white paper over the indiglo. The colors off of the picture that I offer are SGB (blue) WH (white) NLG (green) and NRD (red.)  SGB is really blue though.  In most pictures is looks aqua or cyan but it is a really nice blue.

Reply #29
These are actually more tempting now that I've tested color LED's in the center console to find that the overall color loses its green tint to become red or blue. Was just playing with some cheap LED's off ebay and although the ones I got are about equally as bright as the normal bulbs, the color intensity put out by the LED seems to mask the stock green glow. If I change one part, I want all the colors to match. Seems like blue with a blue tripminder is the closest I'll get.
1988 Thunderbird Sport