Skip to main content
Topic: Brest cancer awareness (Read 1898 times) previous topic - next topic

Brest cancer awareness

Reply #15
The thing that makes any type of cancer seem to hit home more for us guys is something I randomly stumbled across last week - penile cancer. Happily reading some random comments on some news story, someone made a remark regarding a penectomy. I never heard of such a thing - ignorance is bliss. I never thought about it before, but I can see the mental impact of breast cancer for a woman as being similar to penile cancer in guys. Cancer is cancer - always bad, but the ones that require treatment on the outside of the body, by the removal of parts that have been with you your entire life, and the impact that has on your life after having it removed, seem to be the worst. Having a penectomy due to penile cancer seems like one of the worst, unspoken things that could happen to many guys. It's much more rare than breast cancer though, and technically worse to get.

If I think of breast cancer as having a similar impact on your life as penile cancer, it's a scary thought. I do hope they can quickly (years instead of decades, or centuries) find some better ways to battle various forms of cancer. I've already seen two "relatives" pass away from cancer at the ages of 60 and 30, after having only caught the problem months beforehand.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Brest cancer awareness

Reply #16
You Got it SEEK the big c is a bitch no matter what. That is why we contribute and get involved. Thank the lord i never had an issue other than Polips. Screening is the key. But sometimes it does not work. Thank you to all that replied and thank the lord for good health. Now lets talk SMACK about CARS. Thanks again guys.
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Brest cancer awareness

Reply #17
Quote from: TOM Renzo;423696
Now lets talk SMACK about CARS.

Oooohh, let me start.

My car's so stagnant, its exhaust pipe smells like roses. I haven't touched a thing on my car in months. I am such a flake.

Wait, am I doing it wrong?
1988 Thunderbird Sport