Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out 88 Thunderbird LX (Read 3790 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out 88 Thunderbird LX

Reply #15
would you pull the locks? I have 3 different keys and no key to the trunk right now.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #16
Quote from: Haystack;422527
would you pull the locks? I have 3 different keys and no key to the trunk right now.

I can pull the locks, but it will take me a week or so to get to them (I have allot of parts to pull)
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #17
To everyone requesting parts,I am keeping track of who wants what and will get the parts pulled and get you all prices.

I have been working at my parents house (painting) and should be done with it this weekend,then I will pull the parts.

Just didn't want you all to think I am dragging my feet on this.

Thanks
Joe
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #18
Thanks Joe. I'm in no hurry.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #19
thanks man, just let me know. I can wait as well.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #20
When ever you get a chance is cool :).
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #21
Just a update
I started pulling parts yesterday and have most of them pulled.I will start getting in contact with you guys within the next few days and start shipping this stuff.

To any of you who I have not replied to your pm's,I am sorry and will get to them.

To be honest, I was overwhelmed by all the PM's, but I will get thru this.............lol !!!!

Thanks
Joe
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #22
Haystack, you have a PM
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #23
Vinnie , you have a PM
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #24
How much for the Passenger side turn signal light moulding?
'88 Thunderbird LX
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Engine:  FR B303 cam, GT40P heads w/ Trickflow valve springs, Explorer upper/lower intake, SR cold air intake w/ MAF
Exhaust:  shorty headers, BBK O-R X-pipe, glasspacks w/ turn downs
Misc:  8.8 rear, Saleen SC replicas 17x8/17x10, Mach 1 front springs/SN95 rear springs
&
'74 F100 Custom 351W

Reply #25
PM sent
Mike

Reply #26
PM replied to.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #27
does it have the plastic moulding around the rear window? if it's good, how much shipped to 48843? thanks
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #28
Quote from: cougarman;422773
does it have the plastic moulding around the rear window? if it's good, how much shipped to 48843? thanks

No it does not , it's all one piece ( made of rubber)
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #29
That's the one, is it any good?
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo