Skip to main content
Topic: Post up pics of your wheels.... (Read 195447 times) previous topic - next topic

Post up pics of your wheels....

Reply #15
When i decide to make the move to a 5 lug set-up ill be getting a set of these...
:birdsmily:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

Reply #16
If i go 5 lug (and that's if) i really like these,especially being deep dish.
Their pretty cheap too.
Can anybody photoshop these onto a my TC???

Reply #17
hmm 5 lug wheel pics... lol im a wheel w:grinno:

cobra r's 17x9 and 17x10.5

weld draglites 15x4 and 15x8

95 gt tri spokes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #18
99-02 cobras
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #19
Quote from: dominator;122516
If i go 5 lug (and that's if) i really like these,especially being deep dish.
Their pretty cheap too.
Can anybody photoshop these onto a my TC???

Who makes those?
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #20
there on ebay,search cobra r rims and you should find them.

Reply #21
18" Diamo 10K

Reply #22
daymmmm,,
is that two differnt paint jobs?  dont let em catch ya riding dirty:grinno:

Reply #23
A couple more

Reply #24
this thread makes me want a tc!! im partial to the older cobra's and the mustang tri bars
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #25
I have the 17x9 Cobra R wheels.I like them.They have that elegant look (Yes,I said "elegant",and no,I'm not gay...........not that there's anything wrong with that).
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #26
Quote from: jcassity;122627
:rollin: :rollin: :laughing: dont let em catch ya riding dirty

:rollin: :grinno:
It's Gumby's fault.

Old school bullits anyone?

Reply #27
I'm thinking of the same wheel setup as McQueen's 68 (15x6) on my 87 cougar, 60's style high profile tires and all. I'll definitely lower it regardless of wheel type. Highland green paint a possibility since I'll never have enough cash for a 68 gt sportsroof. Anybody have this setup?
thanks
crash
home ported E7's, HO intake, 93 Tbird cam, 65mm tb, Shorties, dynomax lers, TC 3.73 rear, Mach 1 springs, Bauman shiftkit, epoxy mod, SD, 3G alt, black magic fan

Reply #28
Quote from: SLEEPER T-BIRD 87;122527
99-02 cobras
Those wheels look real good on your car-are those lsc front rotors? and is that why you dont have a center cap on your wheels?

Ken

Reply #29