Skip to main content
Topic: Tbird/Cougar SFC Crossbraces (Read 4187 times) previous topic - next topic

Tbird/Cougar SFC Crossbraces

Ok, as discussed in this thread HERE I am offering preformed SFC crossbraces that can be added to your main tubes to improve the strength and rigidity of the SFC installation in your 83-88 Tbird or Cougar.

You will get 1 driver and 1 pass side crossbrace. 

Pricing is $23/shipped in the US.

I can ship to Canada, but you are looking at $7-12 more in shipping (1st Class-Priority).

To order, you need to send me an email (cwarren@indy.net) with your shipping info.

Payments can be by Paypal (the above email) or MO (will reply with address if you need it).

I will hold off on ordering for about a week just to get a better idea of how many I actually need to order.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #1
Email sent!

Reply #2
I'll be ordering these the middle of next week.  I may have extra, I may not.

Reply #3
Hey Chuck how long till we get them,I was going to weld my sfc's on this weekend ,but I'll wait now.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #4
Chuck, I already have my SFC's welded in, But I should be able add these. They are the 1 x 2 . I mean I could maybe twist them in between the floor and the SFC Right? ???
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #5
Mail sent. I'm in for a set.
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #6
Quote from: chri85tc;207981
Chuck, I already have my SFC's welded in, But I should be able add these. They are the 1 x 2 . I mean I could maybe twist them in between the floor and the SFC Right? ???

You should be able to get them in there.

Reply #7
Ok Email sent. Thanks Chuck !
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #8
I will be placing the order tomorrow or Wed.

Reply #9
Placed the order today.

Had orders for 15 sets, ordered 20 sets.

Reply #10
Thanks Chuck

Reply #11
Thanks Chuck

Reply #12
Well, I called the laser cutter to check on the status, and he won't have them done until next Fri (4/4).:disappoin

Just a heads up. 

I still have about 5 sets available.

Reply #13
No problems here..........thanks for the update.

John

Reply #14
Thanks Chuck,
Not a problem.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook