Skip to main content
Topic: Rear shock adapter brackets (Read 12405 times) previous topic - next topic

Rear shock adapter brackets

Reply #120
thanks for the shock brackets chuck.
84 el camino ss-daily driver(efi mild sbc,2004r, posi 3:42 rear.)
84 mercury cougar v6- was a v6/ nitrous drag car, going back to mostly stock
81 chevy malibu-protouring/  drag car.( efi sbc supercharged 283 that will rev to the moon, 2004r, 4:11 posi rear)

Reply #121
Looks like I'm going to need to order more parts and make some more of these.

I'll try and get my order off to my laser guy on Mon.  I'm just busy as hell right now... I need to clone myself. :hick:

Watch this space for more details when I'll be closer to having them available.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #122
OK, I will be sending 15 sets of these to the powdercoaters in the morning.

I will try and get back in touch with you if you had contacted me about them previously, but it may be best to just email me to confirm/place your order.

$47/shipped in the US.

Reply #123
Ill be ready when you are!

Reply #124
Picking them up from the powdercoater tomorrow.

Reply #125
Have 'em in my possession. A couple sets already shipped out.

Reply #126
Still have plenty available.  Black powdercoat.

$47/shipped.

Reply #127
I'm going to be welding up a handful of sets of these in the near future.  I know there has been some interest, but I'm not going to make a truckload of them, only to sit on them for 3+ years.

This current bunch will be still be $47/shipped in the US.

Reply #128
OK, well I'll be getting a handful of sets together. Ping me if interested.

Reply #129
Needing some soon.  Will let you know.
Mike

Reply #130
So these are for installing Fox Mustang coilovers? I bought a set of your motor mounts a few years back when I installed a 5.0 into a 1994 S/C, they were awesome. I still have them but got rid of everything else. Anyways if that's what these are for I want a set for my 85 if you will still ship to Canada. Oh and I have no problem prepaying, I know the quality of your work and that your a stand up guy.
Mark
1985 Turbo Coupe
1988 Thunderbird Sport
1996 F150

Reply #131
I'm in Chuck.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #132
Quote from: Pro SC;417265
So these are for installing Fox Mustang coilovers? I bought a set of your motor mounts a few years back when I installed a 5.0 into a 1994 S/C, they were awesome. I still have them but got rid of everything else. Anyways if that's what these are for I want a set for my 85 if you will still ship to Canada. Oh and I have no problem prepaying, I know the quality of your work and that your a stand up guy.
Mark

Primarily these are for using the shorter Mustang shocks on the rear of the TBirds/Cougars. They would work for coil-overs as well, however.

Reply #133
Chuck, I'll send funds next Thursday when my next car allowance show up.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #134
Okay then I am in. I will be going away on vacation ( gone fishing ) for a couple of weeks soon so let me know when you want the funds as I do want a pair of these for my car.
1985 Turbo Coupe
1988 Thunderbird Sport
1996 F150