Skip to main content
Topic: CUSTOM Indiglo and White Gauges (Available for ALL Configurations) (Read 14334 times) previous topic - next topic

CUSTOM Indiglo and White Gauges (Available for ALL Configurations)

Reply #90
No, I don't think it is adjustable, but I can get you one that does for another $10.

I have not heard any complaints about the inverter screwing with the sound system, but I do not know for certain.

Reply #91
can you still make  the faces? im not loking for any thing fancy, just the stock look, cut out but reading 140 mph for an 88 t-bird. oh i live in florida also
88 T-BIRD, 302 WITH GT-40 HEADS, MASS AIR CONVERSION, BBK COLD AIR INTAKE, PRO-M MASS AIR,CRANE CAM, 1.7 ROCKERS, 5 LUG CONVERSION, TURBO NOSE AND HOOD CONVERSION, DUMPED FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, 4.10 GEARS,TREMEC T-5, SUMMIT RACING PRO STAR KNOCK OFF WHEELS:evilgrin::burnout:

Reply #92
He still makes them AFAIK. The best way to get ahold of him is through email prob. Check out the first post for his addy.
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #94
Awesome!!
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #95
Mad props to you sir. As soon as I get my car self-propelled, I'll be in for a set, finally.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #96
I would be really interested in making a set for my 67 Mustang.  Especially one where I could convert my double gauge to a cheap tach.  I think you could make some dough over at VMF.  Send me a PM if you might be interested.
My car is a gravity hybrid.  The gasoline engine gets me up the hills, and gravity gets me down.

Reply #97
How much are they, and how hard are they to install?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #98
That is amazing work.  Wish I had a buttstuffog cluster. LOL
Mike

Reply #99
Quote from: 88CougarGT;360993
I would be really interested in making a set for my 67 Mustang.  Especially one where I could convert my double gauge to a cheap tach.  I think you could make some dough over at VMF.  Send me a PM if you might be interested.
I am interested; you have a PM.

Quote from: vinnietbird;361006
How much are they, and how hard are they to install?
For you to just pay me and I ship you sweet gauge faces, $200 USD.  There are now options on the first post.  Installation requires some cutting of the black plastic lip for the wires. (look at the right half of this picture)  The wiring and inverter can all be contained in the gauge cluster.  The inverter fits behind the speedo. (picture)  The power can be tapped from the stock gauge lighting. (picture)

For some reason I only get some notifications in my email so if I don't respond back in a timely manner, feel free to email me at panther37@gmail.com

Reply #100
Quote from: Romeo2k;322848
No, There square~No one has ever offered custom faces for them. :(
Here's a pic of mine:
If you can't scan them, can you send me the cluster or the faces themselves?  I can scan them for ya!  I'm guessing you want to get rid of the grid?

Reply #101
I know this is an old thread but.......... Matt I sent you an E-mail.

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #102
Quote from: 1BadBird;413130
I know this is an old thread but.......... Matt I sent you an E-mail.
I sent you a response.  I sent it from my @panther37.com address.

Reply #103
I have that cluster if you need it.  just let me know.

Reply #104
Quote from: 88turbo;413154
I have that cluster if you need it.  just let me know.
For the 1967 Mustang? I'm always open for business.