Skip to main content
Topic: Custom Vinyl Graphics!! You Design 'em (Read 4362 times) previous topic - next topic

Custom Vinyl Graphics!! You Design 'em

Reply #30
count me in on a windshield banner with a the big thunderbird emblem across it!
~1988 thunderbird~
In hibernation, waiting for spring.

Reply #31
1BDBIRD - I'll see what I can come up with, I'll keep the windshield banners $20 for now, until higher demand ;)

87tbirdman - sweet, I'm gonna put it on my bro's car today, so hopefully I'll have pics up to show how it looks SOON!

P.S. - If anybody wants to place an order, the best way is via paypal, my e-mail addy is bcpen 15sjra@hotmail.com  - just let me know in a message what it's for/color/size/design, etc. (Contact me for other ways to order) Hopefully I'll have my webpage up soon. Thanks!

Reply #33
That looks pretty good.

Reply #34
that is cool!

Reply #35
An idea, why not do a Fox tbird/cougar windsheld banner? Out site, then a cougr on one side and a bird on the other? Like the decals only on the front glass

Reply #36
I saw the backwindow in a local 86 Bird, the tint had the big bird shape cut out, really cool. How about the Cougar head with the Tbird wings around it?
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #37
Those are both really good ideas guys, but I don't have time to design all this stuff unless somebody wants to order it! I suppose once I get my site up I'll be able to put it all up for order though..., but let me know if you're seriously interested, and I'll make up a proof. 

cougar302 - I designed the cougar with the t-bird wings around it in a windshield banner on this thread a couple pages back, check it out! (I could always blow it up and make it a design in itself)

Reply #38
1bdbird - was this more along the lines of what you were thinkin? I could do lowercase letters, too.

Reply #40
Do me a fila one like that and I'm in. Same logo's just Fila in it. Photochop one for fun bud?

Reply #41
Ill def have you do something for me once i get my car home, that tbird logo looks amazing.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #42
Sounds good daboss!

Fila -  Is this what you were thinkin?? I assumed you were talkin about the ford logos. Hopefully I sized this one a little better, lol.

Jason:cougarsmily:

Reply #43
Put it on my " to be done this spring" tab. How much wuill this raise it to?

Reply #44
Fila - $55 so far, not bad for customized and installed, eh?  Keep adding things and I'll get you a bulk rate! lol send me some pics once you get her painted!