Skip to main content
Topic: 85-86 T-bird (Read 1393 times) previous topic - next topic

85-86 T-bird

Hey, this is my first post on this site but I'm a member of many other online forums. My first car was a 85 T-bird with a 5.0 CFI and an AOD. It was Red with a red interior. Colors don't matter much, but I would like to find another T-bird close to what I had. I don't want to spend alot, because I plan to build it like I wanted to when I was 16. I just need a straight body and a decent interior. Thanks-Drew

85-86 T-bird

Reply #1
Man, my car is exactly what you're looking for.  Unfortunately I'm not planning on selling it quite yet.  The thought has crossed my mind more and more lately, though.  I have a ton of parts for it, but it's been sitting for over a year with a broken rear axle.  If I decide to sell, you'll be the first person I contact.

85-86 T-bird

Reply #2
So you really let this car, which is pretty sharp, sit around for a year and a half because of a broken axle???  pass it on and let someone enjoy driving it around.........

85-86 T-bird

Reply #3
Yeah, pretty ridiculous.  A 6.75 an hour job at less-than-fulltime doesn't fund such projects very well, though.  Especially when you have a car payment.

85-86 T-bird

Reply #6
Holly post resurection batman!
One 88

85-86 T-bird

Reply #10
-here it is.  waiting for you.  'xcept this is a '83. its a turbo coupe.  engine and trans gone.  abandoned at a dealership i used to work at.  paid what was owed on it and brought it home.  had it ever since.  that was 2003.  its silver with grey int. manual everything, but the best part is it's a solid, RUST free southern car.  only rust it does have is under drivers side of the back glass.  very small.  has a small dent in the left rear 1/4 panel.  other than those 2 things, it has a perfect body and int.  will take $650 for it interested.  send me a pm.....

-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool:

85-86 T-bird

Reply #12
-anniston, al.  I-20 & hwy. 431.....
-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool:

85-86 T-bird

Reply #13
Manual Windows! :headbang:
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

85-86 T-bird

Reply #14
Why does "rust free" always entail rust.
One 88