Skip to main content
Topic: Stock flat hood needed in NY..... (Read 2602 times) previous topic - next topic

Stock flat hood needed in NY.....

Reply #15
Got a PM of one not too far from Jerry for a hundred bucks at a salvage yard. That may be an option, but IF it's possible, I'd like to see if a member here has one to fess up first.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #16
I got one... It's attached to a cougar though... Also for sale!!
:ford::oldcougar::mercury:

Reply #17
I'll take the hood....if you won't part the car, then find me a flat hood !!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #18
Quote from: cougar1car;396411
I got one... It's attached to a cougar though... Also for sale!!

is the hood rust free?
how much for the car?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #19
Do you mean me?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #20
Vinnie, just got back in town, pm replied to

Reply #21
Quote from: Kitz Kat;396445
Do you mean me?

do you have a hood KItz?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #22
YEH, I talked to Vinnie about it.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #23
We may have found one....Dansbirds may be the closest answer. waiting for a reply from him.

Reply #24
Vinnie, here is a quick pic of the hood. Its stored away in the back of my garage behind 3 cars so its not the best pic. Its silver in color if that matters. Is that what your after? This came off a car that used the prop rod to stay open not held open with springs at the hinges if that matters. I tried to pm you but it says you have exceed some space deal. Anyways its not in the way at all so if it works out its no big deal and we can coordinate with Jerry with what works for him to pick up.

Reply #25
Let's make a deal. Be gentle.

Reply #26
nice hood
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #27
I believe the needed part to swap for the hood is in Jerry's possession at this moment.

Reply #28
Looks like mine, better check and see if mines still there!

Reply #29
Quote from: vinnietbird;396592
I believe the needed part to swap for the hood is in Jerry's possession at this moment.

I'll get a pic of it today
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook