Skip to main content
Topic: clear corners (Read 2080 times) previous topic - next topic

clear corners

Reply #15
I'm not sure.Let me get them done and get a pic then we'll talk.If they turn out nearly perfect,I'll want about a million dollars.LOL.Seriously,I'll let you know this week when they're ready.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

clear corners

Reply #16
alright, sounds good haha.
thanks!
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

clear corners

Reply #17
IMO, clear corners like that (where people just take the stockers and pull out the reflectors) look half-assed. Being that the '87-88 bird uses a big square reflector, I'd like to see if I could find a clear reflector that would work in its place and then try the clear corner "mod."

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

clear corners

Reply #18
Was it David that used part of a overhead florescent light cover as the reflector?  I know someone did.
One 88

clear corners

Reply #19
hey vinnie, did you finish the clear corners. i have been excited all week to find out!
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

clear corners

Reply #20
I'm getting ready to leave for the boneyard right now.They should be done this evening,and I'll let you know so I can send you a pic.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

clear corners

Reply #21
hey, so how do those puppies look?

clear corners

Reply #22
I'm still working on them.Sorry.I know you're anxious.I spent longer at the boneyard than expected.made a good haul.I promise I'm working on them.I must admit,they will be beautiful.

clear corners

Reply #23
I hope to have them done today.It's beed nuts around here.Hang tight.

clear corners

Reply #24
alright, whenever you get them done is fine with me!

clear corners

Reply #25
Gottem done !!! Send me your e-mail address and I'll get a pic to you.

clear corners

Reply #26
super_swan24@yahoo.com

clear corners

Reply #27
Picture sent......finally.

clear corners

Reply #28
i never got the picture

clear corners

Reply #29
E-mail me anything at  vinnietbird@sbcglobal.net  and I'll reply with the pic tonight.