Skip to main content
Topic: TRX 390mm aluminum wheels (Read 1327 times) previous topic - next topic

TRX 390mm aluminum wheels

I have a set of (ten holes) that I will trade up for a set of very clean TRX 390mm aluminum wheels please PM me or e-mail me at blknredcougar@aol.com

Re: TRX 390mm aluminum wheels

Reply #1
Oouuu, have you found a source for the 390 tires?

Reply #3
I've a set of those trx 390 rims, but they're not in good shape, or probably not as in good shape as you'd like...I can get some good quality pics of em, if you want...lemme know...I got no use for em...
edit: forgot to mention, I do have two centercaps for em..
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #4
I had a set of them i put them on a stang that i sed.
Nether was worth much in my eyes

Reply #5
daym talk about luck... i woulda never thought anyone would have anything that specific that quick lol...

Reply #6
I've got a full set of those.
I have pics of the center caps also.

Reply #7
thank for all the great info but it seems that I can't afford the tires :2gunsfiri  :2gunsfiri  :shoothead

Reply #8
Yeah...they're PRICEY.

The TRX stuff, while it looks nice and correct on some cars....just was not that good.

My XR-7 had them..with GOOD tires on it.  They were marginal in the dry and downed right scary in the wet. 

I wouldn't recommend them for anything other than an extra set of wheels for "show" purposes..
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #9
The set I have look like drag slicks. I got them for free and them found out how much the tires were. I think they might look good as bases for a set of bar stools.

Reply #10
LOL @ bar stools, all mine do is hold up my 88 'Bird, as some shiznit-bird decided to steal my custom wheels off the ed thing...
never mind the fact that I had 3 engines sitting right next to them, all in pieces, boxed up, and on skids...go figure, guess my dogs scared em off before they could load em up! :giggle:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #11
Just so y'all know,
The TRX wheels can be polished... and they look darn sweet!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #12
Yeah TRX is basically good for Show time, and keeping orginal equipment.
I bought a set of 80-82 T-Bird TRX rims long time ago then quickly returned them when I found out I can't buy tires for em :P

Reply #13
yeah, I don't dig the looks of em too much, but I'm all for originality, but then, these cars are better modded, than stock, at least they are to me. (flame suit on)  :brick:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6