Skip to main content
Topic: extras from cougar for sale (Read 1173 times) previous topic - next topic

extras from cougar for sale

Throughout my small modifications I have acspoogeulated some extra parts.  All of these are off an 88 merc.  I would like to get rid of these parts because they are just taking up space in my garage.  So if anybody is interested in any of these please e-mail me at hotrodz15@yahoo.com We can work something out because I would realy like to get rid of them especially to someone who would use them.
1.  4-wire wheel covers. 14". great shape. no scratches. with center cap.  no lock or key.
2.  3-14" plain steel wheels. good tires(2 of which match, and the other ONE is new). no defects. ballanced.
3.  2-tail pipes. from lers back. one has a dime sized hole. good shape. have hangers.

Re: extras from cougar for sale

Reply #1
I now realize that this should be on the cougar parts for sale instead of where it is, but I hate to say this:  If nobody comes to pick these things up they might get thrown out, especially the tail pipes.

Reply #2
How much for the tail pipes, where are you located? I could really use some tail pipes(mine are gone due to rust)
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #3
I am located just south of Chicago.  If you were going to come and pick them up I would be more than happy to get $10 for the two of them, just to get rid of them.  I could try to ship them, but I have no idea on how much shipping would cost.

Reply #4
how far south of shytown?
1987 Tbird 5.0 swap, go fast mods coming soon....

Reply #5
I could use teh tailpipes if no one picks them up.  I would need them shipped.

Reply #6
I am in a town called Tinley Park.  It is right next to the big Orland square mall.  All about 45 min to an hour south of the city.

Reply #7
bq93,

Where would I be shipping them to, and do you think that UPS would be able to ship something of that size.