Reply #1
The Deuce coupe is my favorite, and cool movie

Check this out!!!!

Reply #2
Christine was always my favorite!

Check this out!!!!

Reply #3
Two great cars to say the least.
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Check this out!!!!

Reply #4
lol of all those I've only ever seen grease and back to the future. All these movies, and cars, are before my time!
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Check this out!!!!

Reply #5
Have you ever heard of a DVD PLAYER. Watch them they are COOL
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Check this out!!!!

Reply #6
Most of those movies where before my time as well, but as far as overall american culture is concerned, I'd think that the DMC-12 would be the most instantly identifiable ride to people, out of all of those. I'm planing on picking up a nice one for myself someday.

Check this out!!!!

Reply #7
I've seen all but one, and I'm younger then you.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Check this out!!!!

Reply #8
Ive seen all but Risky Business, but could care less about the Porsche thingy.  I'd love to have an old Dodge cop car like the one from Blues Bros.  Just to drive the wheels off and take off  (in Napoleon Dynomite voice) "some sweet jumps", lol.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Check this out!!!!

Reply #9
Quote from: Haystack;410772
I've seen all but one, and I'm younger then you.

Never paid much attention to old movies myself, which is why I've never seen them.

Classic Cars and Classic Rock, I'm all about.