Skip to main content
Topic: 91-93 5.0HO to 85 LS (Read 3581 times) previous topic - next topic

91-93 5.0HO to 85 LS

Reply #15
Quote from: Chuck W;122573
Well regardless, CFI, EFI, SEFI.....his car is already equipped with the fuel system and the ECU power, etc... Not too far to go to keep it with EFI of some sort.

Yeah, I suppose it's all personal preference. Sorry to express my opinion, keep the fuel injection. Either way you go with it there is going to be modifications and upgrades necessary.
GT40p 5.0 w/ vortech @ 9.5psi, 400rwhp

91-93 5.0HO to 85 LS

Reply #16
Quote from: 86elan;122818
Yeah, I suppose it's all personal preference. Sorry to express my opinion, keep the fuel injection. Either way you go with it there is going to be modifications and upgrades necessary.

Oh I wasn't harshing on your opinion...just backing up the fact that the basis is there to stay EFI instead of backstepping to carb.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

The Options

Reply #17
I fell that the reason the message board was setup, so that people can fell free to give advice, or state every opinion. I have thought about the carb intake; however, The Injection w/ the computer components help provide a more efficient air/fuel mixture.

91-93 5.0HO to 85 LS

Reply #18
Everyone can state their own ideas and opinions.Disagreements (Not that there are any) are O.K. as well.It's how people deal with the disagreements that make the difference.Not everybody sees things the same way.Some think that their ideas are better then other's ideas (mine are usually always the best,and more right also.LOL).If there are disagreements,that's cool,but deal with them like an adult,not children.It's actually easy to do.Just get along,listen to what other people say,and remember,there are often many different correct answers to one question (sometimes not).We learn by asking questions,we learn by being wrong.State your opinions and go from there.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..