Skip to main content
Topic: Red Interior. (Read 1100 times) previous topic - next topic

Red Interior.

Since I'm gutting out the Interior on the 1986 Cougar GS I bought, I won't be needing the red interior. 

I tossed out the carpet and seats so those aren't avaliable.  Headliner is in good condition but thats probably for pickup only. 

I could also go as far as selling the dash as it dosen't have any cracks, but again pickup only as I don't have the resources to pack and send larger objects.

I'll Probably accept any offer for interior parts other than the dash and headliner.

Located in Calgary, Alberta.

Re: Red Interior.

Reply #1
Wish I had money to spend on my car right now. My passenger visor has been bad for who knows how long. It comes down fine but takes a bit of effort to get the thing back up. I'm sure you'll find someone to take the interior pieces as they seem harder to find parts for.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #2
Hmmm, what kinda dash trim does the car have?  Probably woodgrain because it's a cougar, huh?  I might be interested in it or some other part of the dash.  Maybe the cluster?

Reply #3
Quote from: Ifixyawata
Hmmm, what kinda dash trim does the car have?  Probably woodgrain because it's a cougar, huh?  I might be interested in it or some other part of the dash.  Maybe the cluster?

Yup wood grain.  Don't need the wood grain trim either as I'm also putting my Black painted ones from the LS in too.  Also this cougar was equpped with a mini-console.  So there isn't a full console.

Reply #4
got any pix of the interior? i was interested in the condition of your door pannel arm rests, mine are seperateing at the bottoms

Reply #5
, wish I'd thought about that earlier!

Reply #6
pics.