Skip to main content
Topic: Lodemia, if you need parts ask him (Read 1150 times) previous topic - next topic

Lodemia, if you need parts ask him

Bought some parts from Lodemia today. Great to deal with and an all around nice guy. If you need any 85-88 Thunderbird parts contact him and see if he has what you're looking for. Make him a reasonable offer and he'll be happy to work with you.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #1
+1 for Lodemia. I got a part from him for my bird a few weeks ago. Great to deal with and shipped my part fast.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #2
Gee thanks!  Good to meet you Lou.

I have a bunch of stuff, including a couple crack free dashes for 85+
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...