Skip to main content
Topic: 2016 ThunderCat Day (Read 8665 times) previous topic - next topic

2016 ThunderCat Day

Reply #15
Imma be there!

2016 ThunderCat Day

Reply #17
Good to see the gang again. Couldn't ask for better weather! Sad that Ed and Mark couldn't make it down.

Prius v made 100.7hp on the dyno with a nearly depleted battery. That's probably more than my '87 3.8 makes. :mullet:

2016 ThunderCat Day

Reply #18
I remember seeing a guy with a 88xr7 bone stock hitting 90 something rwhp at the wheels. He wanted a baseline before the h.o. swap.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

2016 ThunderCat Day

Reply #19
X

I put mine back up as well. No changes since the build a few years ago and still hitting the same numbers :)
Made a couple second gear pulls since it spends most of it's life on autoX courses.
X

Hopefully Ray will drop by this thread again with some more pics from the weekend. I didn't take many
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

2016 ThunderCat Day

Reply #20
Hey guys. Sorry, I've been slow in getting the pictures uploaded. I'll get a link to them in a day or so. Including a couple of videos of the Prius making it's epic pull!