Skip to main content
Topic: Cougar Vert at SVTOA show at Griffin Ford (Read 4072 times) previous topic - next topic

Cougar Vert at SVTOA show at Griffin Ford

Stopped by the SVTOA "Icebreaker" show on Sunday. There was a lot of cool rides there including a :bowdown: Ford GT :bowdown: I wasn't able to get many pics but did run across this Cougar in the parking lot. There was also a TC without scoops on the hood next to it which is hiding behind the Focus.

X
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1986 T-bird 3.8 *SOLD*
1990 Mustang
2004 Mach 1

Reply #1
That looks just like the 84 that was on craigslist is California.
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

Reply #2
It does

Reply #3
[video=youtube;bvDv9XCCrdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvDv9XCCrdA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Reply #4
Nice burnouts. It sounds really good too. I wonder what engine it has in it. But I have to ask.......Mustang rear control arms? Rear wheels looked too far forward. I know I'm being petty, but that stuffs gets my attention.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #5
Quote from: vinnietbird;439541
Nice burnouts. It sounds really good too. I wonder what engine it has in it. But I have to ask.......Mustang rear control arms? Rear wheels looked too far forward. I know I'm being petty, but that stuffs gets my attention.

I think your right,  I would have never noticed.  Eagle Eyes.
Mike