Skip to main content
Topic: New kid on the block.... (Read 11261 times) previous topic - next topic

New kid on the block....

Very happy to have found this web site.  A number of you have already been so helpful.  What a great group of owners!  Thought I would post a pic of my '84 Thunderbird.  408 stroker, 525 HP, 576 ft lbs of torque, lowered, tubular steel subframe, A04 racing tranny, 383 gears in the back, 4 wheel disk brakes.  Very very fast and powerful 'bird.

New kid on the block....

Reply #1
SWEEEEET!!  I want that bumper cover!!

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

New kid on the block....

Reply #2
Put a super bowl logo on it  and I'll take it as is.  that is a good looking 'bird.

New kid on the block....

Reply #3
Very nice ! Any motor shots?

New kid on the block....

Reply #4
, no wonder mine is slow.

I've only only got one gear (and one pinion) in the back of mine... maybe I need to get one of them there racing trannies...or at least a hurdling hermaphrodite.
:rollin::flip:

Oh yeh, welcome aboard!
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

New kid on the block....

Reply #5
Holy awesome T-Bird Batman! That is a fine specimen of a Bird.......welcome!

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

New kid on the block....

Reply #6
Welcome and sweet ride!!!

New kid on the block....

Reply #7
Very nice.  All it is missing is Bill Elliott's signature above the door.

New kid on the block....

Reply #8
Quote from: hwy73;408994
All it is missing is Bill Elliott's signature above the door.

+1

Need engine pr0n!

New kid on the block....

Reply #9
That's pretty bad ass. I hope its street driven.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

New kid on the block....

Reply #10
Yup, street driven only, but I tend to terrorize some neighborhoods.....

New kid on the block....

Reply #11
Yup, street driven only, but I tend to terrorize some neighborhoods...

New kid on the block....

Reply #12
You had me at 408 stroker. Must be a beast to drive! Give us more pics and videos! :D

New kid on the block....

Reply #13
I could tell it looked like a street car. Definitely more fun to have a car you can drive every day.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

New kid on the block....

Reply #14
Welcome aboard.  That's an awesome car.  Very NASCAR-ish looking...
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube