Skip to main content
Topic: Can someone edit some pictures for me? (Read 2238 times) previous topic - next topic

Can someone edit some pictures for me?

i cant get some of my burn out pictures to become smaller. i have tried resizing them and then saving them as something else
but it isnt working. any help is appreciated
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Re: Can someone edit some pictures for me?

Reply #1
Assuming you are using Paint (it's included with windows)  you will have to resize them and make sure it saves them in JPEG format.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Reply #2
http://www.irfanview.com/

Try resizing with something like this. It's a good freeware editing program.

Reply #3
Resizing with paint is a bee-hotch and the pics turn out py.  Do as Bird351 said and get some good freeware.

Reply #4
ha i got it. thanks for the link.
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.

Reply #5
Those cats always gotta mark their territory eh?
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #6
yeah if you want bigger pictures i have some in the user rides. they are higher quality
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.