Skip to main content
Topic: WARNING!! To ALL FoxTBirdCougar Members! LOOK (Read 12195 times) previous topic - next topic

WARNING!! To ALL FoxTBirdCougar Members! LOOK

Reply #30
no. And I haven't. Poor HP Customer Service is starting to believe I might just fly to Elbonia and beat them with their own scanner.

Reply #31
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;117203
This guy is a REAL BOTTOM FEEDING Sspooge SUCKER. He's been screwing the 2.3 community since July 2003 that I've been able to dig up with the help of some good friends online. Here's how many PAST User ID's this guy's used:

girlsliketurbos2
turboed351
turboed302
Thunderbird234
turbobird99
lightning
Fasturbo030
Fasturbo03

He frequently uses his "girlfriend" or his dad's name online. He also has any payment sent to his dad's house. The reason this sucker was able to con me was he told me his name was "Rick" until he had me make the M/O out to "Chuck Haug". That should have rang the warning bells, but my bank is supposed to be able to recall M/O's even after they've been deposited (yeah, they stopped doing that, jerks). I've found the guys checking account # and birthday out (he's 29) and will definately be filing charges today. Watch out Chuck Haug, you messed with the WRONG set of guys this time!!

Excellent work Michael, Not that it helps any but I have talked with this guy one the phone.  A while back he posted an add looking for a TC rear and I responded giving him my own phone number, he was quick to call back and let me know he wasn't going to need it...  but he did try and sell me a tubular K member.  I'll double check to see if I saved his number, but I doubt it.
One 88

Reply #32
Thanks CougarSE. I appreciate any and all info on this sspoogebag.

Reply #33
Quote from: CougarSE;117247
but he did try and sell me a tubular K member.  I'll double check to see if I saved his number, but I doubt it.

it was prolly bits of stock exhaust pipe welded in the shape of a "K"
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #34
You know what? I seriously say we all get together and pay this little shiznit a visit.  Hes Screwed with enough of us now, I say we find him and hand-deliver him to the autorities... after scaring the living shiznit out of him.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #35
I second that.

Reply #36
Until he comes out with a gun.  Click-click.  BLAM!

Reply #37
Ok, we pay this little shiznit a visit with us all wearing body armor. Send one of us he doesn't know to meet up with him. Get the cops involved and make it undercover.

Reply #38
I hope you're gonna plant one of those pistons in the guys skull
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #39
Granted, the guy's a sspoogebag doucheball, it's probably better to err on the side of safety and have the police do the work for you.

Reply #40
You could always hire a....private investigator....
<---One must always remember to Remain cool, calm and collected when dealing with your fellow man, especially on the Internet....
-DMC24guy
[/SIZE]

Reply #41
if anyone cares for my opinion on this,, then here it is.

I think you should have to pay 1000 dollars to setup a paypal acct.  The money sits as a deposit and paypal can invest it ect and you earn interest on your money.  As you go on in the following months selling things, your money just sits there.  If you close your account, paypal sends it back to you.  If you have a problem with a buyer / seller,, then the money is sitting there waiting as restitution for the plaintif.

That would be a good nuff reason to keep it clean if i was selling stuff.

Reply #42
Quote from: jcassity;117319
if anyone cares for my opinion on this,, then here it is.

I think you should have to pay 1000 dollars to setup a paypal acct.  The money sits as a deposit and paypal can invest it ect and you earn interest on your money.  As you go on in the following months selling things, your money just sits there.  If you close your account, paypal sends it back to you.  If you have a problem with a buyer / seller,, then the money is sitting there waiting as restitution for the plaintif.

That would be a good nuff reason to keep it clean if i was selling stuff.

It would be pretty much useless, because when somebody does a chargeback PayPal takes the money anyway - if you have your bank account connected to PayPal (which you must do if you wish to withdraw funds) PayPal will go right into your bank account and take it. It is quite well known that the seller takes all the risks with PayPal (and it is also in court in several jurisdictions and for several reasons, as many of PayPal's policies of taking money from sellers are violations of the law). In fact, even if one follows PayPal's supposed "seller protection policy" to the letter (shipping to confirmed address within USA/Canada, providing tracking info and proof item was delivered, etc) if somebody does a chargeback PayPal takes the money from you, even though their seller protection policy says they won't - that's one of the things they're in court for.

I'd like to see PayPal/eBay go the other way and require a deposit for buyers - that would go a long way toward preventing non-paying bidders. They should at least make it so that the deposit goes toward paying the sellers eBay fees if the buyer turns out to be a deadbeat. Not gonna happen, though, because eBay makes buckets of money from non-paying bidders (they refund the final value fee, but they keep the listing fee, so every non-paying bidder is at least a buck in eBay's bank account)

This is all moot, of course - Michael didn't pay with PayPal or buy off eBay. I'd never send a MO to an un-known or un-trusted person.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #43
Quote from: Ifixyawata;117290
Until he comes out with a gun.  Click-click.  BLAM!

well, it would be his first and last mistake then.  I've got bigger guns.:beatyoass:
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #44
Maybe we should make a sticky thread in the Vendors Feedback with the most notorious scammers with all of their contact info and aliases and whatnot. Obviously this guy's name deserves to be right at the top of that list big and bold.

Good luck Mike. Eventually everything will work out.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver