Skip to main content
Topic: CHE Performance Uppers/Lowers (Read 13068 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CHE Performance Uppers/Lowers

Reply #45
I just got to see the adjustable lowers (prototype) in real life. Wow, those are trick. Not even the Mustang adjustable lowers have a setup like this. CHE even machines the spanner tool too. :) If you think you want adjustable lowers, then you do....don't hesitate. CHE is going the extra yard to make these very special and very durable for our cars.

Reply #46
this is freaking awesome, my pants are tight
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #47
Ok, not to beat a dead horse, but... let's say I get a set with adjustable lowers.  I could then purchase most any fox mustang coil kit and use the adjustment to make up for the sag that may be caused by the too-soft rear stang spring?

Reply #48
Quote from: Tbird232ci
this is freaking awesome, my pants are tight

What does your infatuation with Dare have to do with this? :p

Yep, I'd definitely consider getting two sets of the adjustables (one for each Bird) when I can afford it. Might not even be all that long of a wait.. (until I can afford them)

Reply #49
Quote from: Ifixyawata
Ok, not to beat a dead horse, but... let's say I get a set with adjustable lowers.  I could then purchase most any fox mustang coil kit and use the adjustment to make up for the sag that may be caused by the too-soft rear stang spring?

Yes and no.  It might help w/ the ride height issue, but the load rating may still be too soft (as in the C-kits), but you should still be able to make better use of them if you can make adjustments.  It really depends on how much you need to compensate.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #50
I ordered my set already - can't wait to have a level car! Maybe my car will go straight ahead when I dump the clutch at the track as well :D
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #51
Just ordered mine today. Thanks a bunch, for a great value Eric, and Chuck!

--Ed
"1FSTCAT" - 87 Mercury Cougar XR7, 5 Speed, Powerdyne Supercharger.

"NTRCPTR" - 91 Crown Vic Police Interceptor - 460 POWERED. 14.15 @ 97 MPH, untuned.

Reply #52
A godsend, as soon as I find some good spring perches to convert to coil springs, I'm getting a set, hopefully by next week. I want to say a special thanks to Eric and Chuck for making these a reallity, now I can stop buying uppers for a Chevelle. Thank you thank you thank you, also for making this post a sticky

Reply #53
Just drove the Demon with The control arms installed.  Wheel hop GONE!!!!  Stiffer ride too when going over bumps and minor potholes.  Not too aggresive, just about right.  Behold my old spring seats.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #54
Quote from: Paul Flockhart
Just drove the Demon with The control arms installed.  Wheel hop GONE!!!!  Stiffer ride too when going over bumps and minor potholes.  Not too aggresive, just about right.  Behold my old spring seats.

Hehe - yeah, I ordered new spring isolators too :D
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #55
Man!Those are AWESOME!!! As soon as i finish upgrading my drivetrain i'm starting on my suspension.I will be ordering a set of these.Do they have front suspension components available as well?If so i will also be interested in them.
Thanks for the site and all the hard work involved in this board, 
          Ya'll are all AWESOME!      GT40pCat

Reply #56
ok if i order the adjustable lowers? do i get the adjustable uppers with them? or regular uppers? or just lowers? i would like to get both uppers and lowers but i dont know how much it will be

Reply #57
Any word on shipping?  I ordered mine last week, haven't heard anything...

Just curious
Willpower is no match for Horsepower.

Reply #58
My adjustables have been "pending" since the 8th so its been 12 days. It said to allow 2-3 weeks so Im waiting

1987 cougar XR7 347 stroker FRP BOSS block 328rwhp 10.89 1/4mile @126mph ..so far..

2005 F150 5.4 vortec supercharged @15psi water methenol injected 450rwhp 14.0@98mph on 22's

Reply #59
Chuck at CHE told me they're making a run of our parts but that they're busy all around right now. Soon as the run is done, they'll be shipped.