Skip to main content
Topic: Need help with signature (Read 2237 times) previous topic - next topic

Need help with signature

How do you add pictures to your signature, also to add a picture as your avatar?
I tried under my profile, just couldn’t seem to find my way through it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1988 T/C body with a 5.0 transplant. Motor has a Vortech V-2 supercharger, Edlebrock Performer RPM II intake, heads, FRPP F-303 cam, Comp Cams roller rockers, Power Pipe, LMAF, full Mac exhaust, lowered, Koni's, 5 lug conversion, Cobra wheels, 13" Cobra brakes, etc.
SOLD September 2020. Will miss this car after 19 years of building/driving/showing it off. Time for a new chapter in my life.
Dynoed 446 horse/409 torque at the wheels.
2003 Tenth Anniversary Cobra Convertible. 1 of 369 Torch Red made.
2021 Chevrolet 3500 dually, crew cab Duramax.

Need help with signature

Reply #1
I finally figured out how to edit my signature and add a picture to it as well as an avatar but they are 180 degrees out, can’t seem to figure that out now.
Any suggestions on how to flip my images over?
Thanks,
Rick
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1988 T/C body with a 5.0 transplant. Motor has a Vortech V-2 supercharger, Edlebrock Performer RPM II intake, heads, FRPP F-303 cam, Comp Cams roller rockers, Power Pipe, LMAF, full Mac exhaust, lowered, Koni's, 5 lug conversion, Cobra wheels, 13" Cobra brakes, etc.
SOLD September 2020. Will miss this car after 19 years of building/driving/showing it off. Time for a new chapter in my life.

Need help with signature

Reply #2
I still use Microsoft Photo Editor (no longer available but you can still use it with current Microsoft Office versions). You need to rotate the image in the editor and then save it as a different file name.

I have problems with importing pictures to Photo Bucket and they still appear incorrectly. If you use the Photo Bucket editing tools it can fix the problem. Again, I find that I have better luck saving the edited image versus replacing the original.

The images in my signature reside on Photo Bucket so they are just links.

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Need help with signature

Reply #3
Thanks for the advice. I’m using an IPad at the moment. Maybe I should try my pc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]