Skip to main content
Topic: Wildhorse pass 11/16 (Read 2433 times) previous topic - next topic

Wildhorse pass 11/16

Got my oil leak cleaned up and got to the track yesterday but only got one pass due to helping out other buddies there. Car ran a 12.81 at 103 mph with 2.0 60ft launched with a 125 shot and after 2.6 seconds it progresses down to a 50 shot. At the last second I also wimped out and turned the boost duty cycle down it only made 7.5 psi. For some reason right at around the 1000 ft the car just shut off which is a new one for me, thus the low mph. After looking at the datalog looks like right when the nitrous came on my afr went to 9.1. So going to investigate that and probably change my fuel jet for the nitrous system to something smaller. All in all I was happy with it haven't raced in a while so I was guessing on a lot of the tune.

https://youtu.be/m00uquMOffI

Re: Wildhorse pass 11/16

Reply #1
Astro T5, Astro T5... :thefinger:  :roxor:  :popcorn:

Reply #2
I know I know. Once I blow up this AOD I'm switching over. Going to start piecing it together as I find stuff. Doubt the old 7.5 will hold up but we will find out.

Reply #3
You need to vacation to Fl sometime and bring a pickup, I got your 8.8 and some T5 swap junk.

Reply #4
New on here guys got an 83 TC w/93 stang running gear , going drag racing and am gutting the car, I saw your comment on Astro t5 what are your thoughts on ProMotion t5, thanks Robert
also How to post in parts for sale?