Skip to main content
Topic: some camera car rolling footage (Read 4865 times) previous topic - next topic

some camera car rolling footage

One of the guys in my car club made a short video with some rolling shots of our cars. I really like the way the bird looks going down the road in this one:D
[video=youtube;CoLQNWVAi2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoLQNWVAi2w&feature=share&list=UUD-q2GY8P-ty3as1NLO-wuQ[/video]

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #1
t bird looks like a bossss!!!
very nice

Reply #2
A little info on the cars
The orange and black S13 240SX has a fully built RB25 Skyline motor. It has dynoed at 502hp.
The beige Maxima is turbocharged. Custom turbo manifold built by yours truly. I also built his 3" exhaust.
The silver S14 240sx also has an RB25 swap putting down around 330hp.
The 350Z, I dont know what he's got under the hood. he was a friend of a friend, just hanging out with us for the day.
The green S13 240SX is SR20-DET swapped
The Thunderbird, well you guys know about that.
The black Maxima with the roof rack is my sister's. She just has the basic bolt-ons.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #3
do you have the 96+ mustang spindles?

Reply #4
I have spindles from a 93 Mustang.

Reply #5
Nice! Great Vid.

Reply #6
Quote from: bryan163;409742
One of the guys in my car club made a short video with some rolling shots of our cars. I really like the way the bird looks going down the road in this one:D
[video=youtube;CoLQNWVAi2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoLQNWVAi2w&feature=share&list=UUD-q2GY8P-ty3as1NLO-wuQ[/video]

I love the video and you car is stunning

Reply #7
That T bird is badass. The music is a bit much, but the footage is awesome. Thanks for sharing.