Skip to main content
Topic: FTBCF Contact Cards (Read 6318 times) previous topic - next topic

FTBCF Contact Cards

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="red"]Here they are. The final drafts have been printed up and they are ready for sending.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Kind of like business cards, that's the format they're in, but since we're not selling anything I don't want to call them that:p

Have you ever seen one of our cars or talked to an owner and told them about our little shendig here but didn't have anything to write out our super long name on or were afraid they'd forget it if you told them, or just wanted to put a note on somebody's window or windshield or something so they'd know about us? Well now that problem is solved. These are so you can have something handy in your wallet or glovebox or wherever you choose to keep them, to take with you to shows or hand to people you see driving our cars or just plop under a wiper, stick in a window, or whatever. And hopefully be able add to our little community and hopefully help keep more cars out of the graveyards and give enthusiasts someplace to hang out.

[COLOR="red"][SIZE="3"]
These ship to anyone in US or Canada for $1.75 per set of 12, or $3.50 for 25.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="red"]Please do not leave seller feedback for these.[/color] (unless of course its negative). I am not trying to make any money on these, I just want to be able to provide them to our members. I'm asking enough money to cover postage and what they cost me to print up and not much more.
[COLOR="green"]
Pay pal: sarjxxx@gmail.com

Also if anyone is not wanting to use PP I will gladly accept a money order or personal check. PM me for details.[/COLOR]

--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

FTBCF Contact Cards

Reply #1
That looks pretty sweet man. Maybe on a white background though. I don't know how expensive the black would be. Might have to look into this for sure.
1983 Tbird with '03 Split Port V6 motor swap done! Headers, dual exhaust, 500CFM Edelbrock, 3G upgrade, Electric fan. 3.73 Gears and an FRPP Limited Slip. Five lug complete! 5-Speed conversion complete! Standalone Fuel Injection in progress...

FTBCF Contact Cards

Reply #2
I get all my stuff done here.
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/default.aspx?GP=11%2f16%2f2010+10%3a59%3a46+PM&GPS=1369753735&GNF=0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

FTBCF Contact Cards

Reply #3
I don't know, I think I like black better:
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

FTBCF Contact Cards

Reply #4
The white one seems a little hard to read, I'd try to get rid of that shadow on the link.

Good idea though, just leave one of these under the windshield wiper, maybe write your username on it as well.
2002 Honda Civic EX

1984 Ford Thunderbird Elan
5.0 CFI, T5, Dual Exhaust

FTBCF Contact Cards

Reply #5
Great idea, I like the black better :)
Fox-less at the moment

FTBCF Contact Cards

Reply #6
How about you go in bewteen the black and whit and go grey? Or better yet.......gunmetal lol. Not sure how expensive that stuff is, but a more neutral color than black and something a little darker than the white. Great Idea too.
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

FTBCF Contact Cards

Reply #7
ok gunmetal, and a new thread with official poll:
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

FTBCF Contact Cards

Reply #9
Keep it black and white and simple text/normal font. We do not really have a logo, just a name. Otherwise, its just a waste of ink.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

FTBCF Contact Cards

Reply #10
plain and boring - On it:
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

FTBCF Contact Cards

Reply #11
Quote from: sarjxxx;342073
plain and boring - On it:

nope .......... I do not like:barf:
Fox-less at the moment

FTBCF Contact Cards

Reply #12
We have a bunch of these made up for my other website.  They are a worthwhile investment as we get a lot of new members with them.

As far as colors -- keep it simple.  Maybe a Cougar emblem and a Thunderbird emblem for some eye candy.

Keep the wording short and sweet too:  "You are cordially invited to http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com Hope to see you there!"
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

FTBCF Contact Cards

Reply #13
Maybe throw in a few capital letters in the web address? (easier for the first-timer to read)

www.[SIZE="2"]FoxTbirdCougarForums[/SIZE].com

FTBCF Contact Cards

Reply #14
Quote from: Royce 67/87/97;342092
Maybe throw in a few capital letters in the web address? (easier for the first-timer to read)

www.[SIZE="2"]FoxTbirdCougarForums[/SIZE].com

oh duh great idea!

Ok, they're all fixed
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L