Skip to main content
Topic: BadShoe's 5.0L Swap vol.1 & 2 DVD June sale (Read 692 times) previous topic - next topic

BadShoe's 5.0L Swap vol.1 & 2 DVD June sale

Through the end of summer 2010 for members only, the two volume set is $39.95 US sales and $57.95 Canadian. This two volume set shows what’s involved in swapping in a 5.0L engine to a Ford Fox bodied car. The project car used is an 88 Turbo Coupe TBird and engine is from a Explore but this video is applicable for any 5.0L and Fox platform. Vol. 1 includes engine/trans removal, suspension upgrades, cylinder head removal, camshaft installation, information on valve train geometry, cam design, assembly of the long block and reinstalling engine. Lots of tips and tidbits to be aware of when doing this swap. Vol. 2 shows the transmission and drive train going back in, hooking up cooler lines, fuel lines, water hoses etc., talk about EEC wiring, see what is reused, what is needed for a donor harness to be interfaced and getting the engine started.  I included a detailed troubleshooting guide to diagnose a no start situation  and suggestions on finding a misfire at idle. The last chapter is on EEC testing, perform troubleshooting on injectors and using a DVOM to test input sensors as well as explaining now they work. Throughout the video, I give enough general info on the operation of the EEC IV injection system that you should be able to get any 5.0L EFI up and running.
A bonus info pack with part numbers, engine spec., drawings on how to build a piston stop TDC checker, adjustable pushrod, an adjustable test lifter, make your own EEC IV tester drawing, handy PCM and component pin out chart and helpful tips comes with the double DVD package .
If your interested, just email me for a paypal invoice.
badshoe@myway.com
http://www.badshoeproductions.com
Ken Collins, BadShoe Productions
How To Videos specializing in Ford powertrains