Skip to main content
Topic: clear corners (Read 2028 times) previous topic - next topic

clear corners

Reply #45
Well,the lights are STILL boxed and ready.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

clear corners

Reply #46
so have you got the money yet?
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

clear corners

Reply #47
No sir,I haven't recieved it yet.I thought you didn't want them so I sold them to another member.Just kidding.I still have the lights,and I have not recieved payment.They are waiting for you.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

clear corners

Reply #48
Never mind,it just got here.Mailing out tomorrow morning.

clear corners

Reply #49
haha you scared me!!! my heart stopped beating for acouple of seconds, haha alright, thanks!
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

clear corners

Reply #50
They are going out today.