Skip to main content
Topic: WARNING!! To ALL FoxTBirdCougar Members! LOOK (Read 12206 times) previous topic - next topic

WARNING!! To ALL FoxTBirdCougar Members! LOOK

Reply #90
Why don't you get copies of everything you have posted,all the info you have,and go to the town he lives and get the cops involved?Is that a possibity?He knows what he's doing.He's probably laughing at you everytime he comes around.I'd bet watching your reaction is why he still comes around.can the police help you?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #91
Just get his ISP, then trace it to where he's at. Then give it to the local cops, grab a beer and enjoy. It sounds so easy.

Reply #92
He's in NY, I'm in WA.

Reply #93
NEW INFO FOUND!!!

I need everybody that's ever been screwed by this guy to contact me ASAP!!

Reply #94
I hafta say, this is some mighty fine detective work! Glad to see somebody not gettin away with this !

Reply #97
Don't pay any attention to him.He's taunting you trying to get you pi$$ed,and watching you get angry.He's not going to man up and tend to business.He's feeling like a tough guy because he's hiding at home.Will he confront anyone in person?No way.He knows he'd get his butt handed to him.I'd like to find him around here.I'd take him easy.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #98
Ive just spent the last hour of my life reading about this jakoff. How did things turn out?? I seen his last activity on here was 5-02-07 under the girlsliketurbos name. Have you got your money back yet????
:ford::oldcougar::mercury:

Reply #99
That I remember, he's still got Mikes money, and he's still a spooge stain on the dress of all things good here. He still shows from time to time, but I hope to hell he comes to catjam:beatyoass: :beatyoass:

Reply #100
Quote from: 84 Fila;146969
but I hope to hell he comes to catjam:beatyoass: :beatyoass:

I usually tend to avoid this kinda stuff like the Plague..but....
If this piss-sipper isn't man 'nuff to send Mike's money back..what in the Blue Hell makes you think he's gonna show his face at CJ '07...where 3/4 of the active members would probably rip him to shreds the size of mouse turds!?

All this talk of revenge is pointless AND stupid. Let the cops handle it...no need to do something stupid and end up in jail for assaulting the worthless scammer.  :flame:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6