Skip to main content
Topic: Rear shock adapter brackets (Read 12181 times) previous topic - next topic

Rear shock adapter brackets

Reply #135
OK, I'll be working on getting these things welded up this coming weekend. Only have 5 sets, and I think that's how many people have spoken up.  Shoot me an email (cwarren@indy.net)...no PM's pls, if you want to confirm your interest. Going to try and get things to the powdercoater before the coming holiday.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #136
Looks like I'll probably be dropping these off at the PC tomorrow.

Only have had 2 folks send me an email to confirm.

Reply #137
wish I had the extra cash I would get a set to put on the shelf for later lol

Reply #138
Parts at the powdercoaters.

Reply #139
Hi Chuck
i have a question, as lowered as your car is and with these brackets is it ok to run sn95 shocks or its better with fox units
thats the kind of stance im looking for so i was just wondering if sn95 shocks would have too much travel(if thats any bad) with a stance like yours plus the brackets  also you confirm its ready to go with coilovers?

thanx Chuck

Reply #140
Good question. I have SN-95 springs out back as well.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #141
SN-95 and Fox rear shocks are pretty much the same in regards to length/travel. Pick one, it doesn't matter.
They're fine to use with coil-overs as well.

Reply #142
OK. Still waiting to hear from the other folks who were interested in a set of these. Send me an email (cwarren@indy.net) to finalize your order.

Thanks.

Reply #143
I'll be able to pick up stuff from the powdercoater this week.

Reply #144
Sending payment Thursday !!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #145
Payment sent, Chuck. Thanks a lot.

Reply #146
I've got the parts on hand, but I won't be messing with anything until Sunday at the earliest. After work today I'm heading out of town and tomorrow will be spent on a 160+ mile bike ride and then getting home.

I have 4 people who have appropriately responded and are waiting on invoices or shipping quotes (to Canada). I'll look into those details at some point on Sunday for you guys.

Thanks
Chuck

Reply #147
I don't need no steeenking invoice. Just ship them to me whenever is good for you. I'm not in any kind of hurry at all.. Thanks Chuck.