Skip to main content
Topic: Little orange nipple thingy..... (Read 397 times) previous topic - next topic

Little orange nipple thingy.....

I need the little orange nipple thing that is on the fuel pump hanger for the return line. Mine is trashed. Thanks.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
Still looking.........
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Does anybody know the correct Ford nomenclature for it?

Reply #3
I dont know the correct nomenclature for it but I have one PM me your addy and Ill get it out toya

Reply #4
Done and done. PM sent.

Reply #5
How about sharing the info.  Ive wondered what the number is for that thing also.
Mike

Reply #6
I don't know the proper info yet. Still looking.