Skip to main content
Topic: New to this forum, a driver's side 87-88 inner marker light would complete me!!! (Read 901 times) previous topic - next topic

New to this forum, a driver's side 87-88 inner marker light would complete me!!!

Hello, I have a 1987 TBird TC drag car in the build process, converted the front header panel to a Sport/LX and have had no luck finding a driver's side inner marker light. Just a hole in the front end where it should be...does anyone possibly have one to sell? I'm in Michigan and 1987-88 cars disappeared from the yards years ago, salt belt and all. Have a complete TC setup in great shape, no broken mounts, etc. I would be happy to part with for very little as long as the missing piece of the puzzle shows up somehow, so my effort so far hasn't been for nothing! Thanks, Robert

New to this forum, a driver's side 87-88 inner marker light would complete me!!!

Reply #1
Welcome to the forum.....

First.....post the wants and needs below in the classified area.

Second.....Ron Hartman carries a lot of these parts. Good luck.

Third....post a few pics of the car since your new, along with some of the details. Tons of valuable info found here, and always good to have new folks join.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..