Skip to main content
Topic: Kudos to Chuck W. (Read 1622 times) previous topic - next topic

Kudos to Chuck W.

Just got my shock brackets today. Awesome isn't even the work to describe the quality. Thank you very much!!!!
41 Dodge Luxury Liner Sedan
78 F-100 2wd flareside
84Turbo Coupe
84 Thunderbird Élan
85 Thunderbird 3.8
88 Turbo Coupe
88 Mustang GT
90 Stang LX 5.0 5spd
93 F-150 4x4 ext cab
96 Mustang GT
98 Mustang GT
99 SVT Cobra
06 Fusion SEL
14 Fusion Sport

Kudos to Chuck W.

Reply #1
I have them on my Bird. First rate.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Kudos to Chuck W.

Reply #2
Yes, thank you I received mine too, very top notch work

Kudos to Chuck W.

Reply #3
Thanks guys.
Got one more set to get shipped out. Just gotta get away from the office to get to the PO to drop it off.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Kudos to Chuck W.

Reply #4
I got mine last week as well. Excellent quality and quick shipping.  Much appreciated.
Daniel

Kudos to Chuck W.

Reply #5
I got mine last week as well.  Can't say anything that hasn't already been said. Very happy with them!

Kudos to Chuck W.

Reply #6
Got them yesterday and bolted them in today.  Thank you Chuck.  I havent driven it yet to see if it stopped the bottoming out of the Mustang shocks.

I can readily testify to the quality build of these pieces.  I already had flipped my stock mounts, so I didnt have to drill for the new Chuck mounts.  Bolted right in, a big thumbs up to Chuck.....Thank you!
Mike

Kudos to Chuck W.

Reply #7
Thanks Chuck. I got my adapters yesterday and was amazed at the quality. Thanks for keeping me up to speed thru the waiting period. Cant wait to get these on. Again a great product at a very fair price., Ray
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Kudos to Chuck W.

Reply #8
I got mine from somebody who never installed his so they are brand new. They look beefy as hell cant wait to slap em in.
88 Turbo Coupe 5 Speed..Full exhaust, K and N, Boost Controller

Kudos to Chuck W.

Reply #9
Update one side is in. Install was very simple and the only thing I had to do was slightly drill out the top hole for the bolt to slide in. I cant believe I managed to make the shorter fox body shocks work for so long. Im hoping this make its ride a little better.XX
88 Turbo Coupe 5 Speed..Full exhaust, K and N, Boost Controller