Skip to main content
Topic: 58.conversion (Read 2099 times) previous topic - next topic

58.conversion

this is the engin as it sit,s brand new in my 69 xr-7 as fate would have it rust killed this dream .but at the same time i junked the car my 3.8 blew a head gasket'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">head gasket and the light came on in my head .so i began. the only thing i did was change the mounts and the oil pan every thing else was easy and the best thing is ,no wire's no computer and no emishion's since the conversion iv added .edlebrock performer intake and 600 cfm.carb and a full msd ign,including coil,distributer,wires and 6 a box.i dont have a pic of it in the car in my lap top'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">lap top yet so ill put it in later

Re: 58.conversion

Reply #1
Quote from: BEAR MAXWELL
this is the engin as it sit,s brand new in my 69 xr-7 as fate would have it rust killed this dream .but at the same time i junked the car my 3.8 blew a head gasket'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">head gasket and the light came on in my head .so i began. the only thing i did was change the mounts and the oil pan every thing else was easy and the best thing is ,no wire's no computer and no emishion's since the conversion iv added .edlebrock performer intake and 600 cfm.carb and a full msd ign,including coil,distributer,wires and 6 a box.i dont have a pic of it in the car in my lap top'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">lap top yet so ill put it in later

You may want to consider editing that one more time. :dunno:

Reply #2
you just aren't l337 enough to read it ;)

Reply #3
Quote from: BEAR MAXWELL
this is the engin as it sit,s brand new in my 69 xr-7 as fate would have it rust killed this dream .but at the same time i junked the car my 3.8 blew a head gasket" and the light came on in my head .so i began. the only thing i did was change the mounts and the oil pan every thing else was easy and the best thing is ,no wire's no computer and no emishion's since the conversion iv added .edlebrock performer intake and 600 cfm.carb and a full msd ign,including coil,distributer,wires and 6 a box.i dont have a pic of it in the car in my lap top yet so ill put it in later

:ies:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo