Skip to main content
Topic: Lamp out/Flash to pass issue (Read 3255 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Lamp out/Flash to pass issue

Reply #15
The EVTM shows the module above the glove compartment.
You can unplug the two connectors from the module to make the voltage checks.
I couldn't find any connector pin numbers, so you will have go by the wire colors.
You will need to put the + meter lead on a wire in one harness connector and the  - meter lead on a wire in the other connector.  I know that sounds like you will need three hands .

Re: Lamp out/Flash to pass issue

Reply #16
I know that sounds like you will need three hands .

What with all the other interior stuff that's been popping up on this car, I need 7.

New front windshield on Friday.  I've been fighting (and losing) to a small leak during heavy rains.  It's time to pull the glass.  I noticed some delamination around the top edge. May as well replace it.  Already took all the trim off along with the wiper arms, cleaned up the upper channel, and have all new clips ready to go.  After that I get to reskin the headliner.  The new sun visors I want to use have a smaller mount footprint. 

22 years of owning this car.  I think over that time It's ran great and looked great at the same time for about 4 of them.  It's usually one or the other.  It's never run better than right now.  Figure out how it looks.....
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!