Skip to main content
Topic: Soooo how do I make my sig play a Mp3 when you hover your mouse over the picture?? (Read 2410 times) previous topic - next topic

Soooo how do I make my sig play a Mp3 when you hover your mouse over the picture??

Can someone help me set this up?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Soooo how do I make my sig play a Mp3 when you hover your mouse over the picture??

Reply #1
I don't think you could, or at least I hope not - that would be annoying!!!
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Re: Soooo how do I make my sig play a Mp3 when you hover your mouse over the picture??

Reply #2
I'm sure with some HTML or some CSS it's possible.  I can't think if vBulletin allows either of them though.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Re: Soooo how do I make my sig play a Mp3 when you hover your mouse over the picture?

Reply #3
Only if the msg board supports such a thing. Which I never heard of.
Although you can do it to your own webpage.

Reply #4
HTML is disabled at the strong suggestion of VBulletin. What you're talking about would be a mouseover event handled through Javascript, which pretty much requires HTML. You are allowed to link to images and URL's, however. Read into that what you will. ;)

Reply #5
Ok sounds like a no... Hey whats the deal with the words highlighted and links to other stuff? Just noticed that today

If I click on mp3 it opens this http://www.ntsearch.com/iresults.php?qq=Mp3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #6
You, my friend, have some spyware on your computer. It's called a browser hijacker and it puts links all over web pages that aren't supposed to be there, hoping to trick you into clicking on them. I would strongly recommend downloading and running ad Aware with the latest definition file. http://www.lavasoft.de

Your particular browser hijack may prevent you from going to anti-spyware sites (it may either redirect you or block you entirely). Some browser hijacks and other malware prevent users from visting sites that help the user in removing the hijack or malware. If that's the case let me know and I'll download the files and email 'em to you.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #7
Oh ok, makes sense Carmen, my computer in work doesn't have ad-aware on it or spybot. I keep up with the ad-ware at home so I never really seen what it looks like when you have spy-ware.... I'll scan my work pc tomorrow I'm sure its loaded up with junk  :eek:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #8
Gotta love microsoft
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com