Skip to main content
Topic: Center console (Read 2336 times) previous topic - next topic

Center console

Reply #15
I haven't been on here in awhile...I missed a couple PMs, I'm going to try to dig up my consoles sometime in the next week. I'll post pictures then. Sorry for the mega delay, and even if the interest is gone I'll at least visit what I have again!

Center console

Reply #16
I'll have to look for you too. I thought, i purchased one out of an 86 to do the same thing. I know I never put it in my car, so it should still be around somewhere.

Center console

Reply #17
i have a red lid that is cracked but repairable on the underside, yours if you want it free.  Shipping is probably 10-15 bucks.

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Center console

Reply #18
I only found a red console up in the loft, and I'm going to keep that one for now. I swear I had grey one, but I must've let it go at some point.

Sorry,

Center console

Reply #19
Reviving old thread. Got side tracked with other things on the car, but I'm looking again...
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Center console

Reply #20
I still have one. I know we messages a long time back. PM me your email, I just saw it in the parts collection the other day, I'll snap some photo's for you.

Center console

Reply #21
Jpc647, PM sent...
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Center console

Reply #22
Bump.
 S O L D

Center console

Reply #23
im accused of a crime,, ding center consoles.

304 772 3411

i think i can help easily.. i have a few that are 4 eyed application.

did'nt you sell me something one upon a time?

Center console

Reply #24
Quote from: jcassity;461353
im accused of a crime,, ding center consoles.

304 772 3411

i think i can help easily.. i have a few that are 4 eyed application.

did'nt you sell me something one upon a time?

I believe I did I sell you something( can't recall what it was). I parted a TC some time ago. Can you check shipping to NC 28555 ( I know it may be expensive due to size)..... Thanks, Ray
 S O L D

Center console

Reply #25
along the back row i have 7,, i think i have 10 total,, most are 4eyed.

my plan is to graft two together...
run two full length along the hump
have a arm rest up front and duplicate that in the rear.

omitt the rear seats in trade for low profile buckets.

this was my idea,, Chance wants to keep the rear seat because he fabricated hinges allowing the backrest to fold down which now opens up access to the trunk... allows him to haul long stuff later on... sorta like what  you see in mustangs i think.

pic shows some centers along the back

zoom in on one and tell me which you like better, if you need another pic i have to get them all down out of the garage overhead storeage.

all in everything in this particular pic took me 4 days to collect and i have about 550$ spent on the parts,, excluding hotel, food and gas.

Center console

Reply #26
by the way any lookers.................. I REALLY NEED TO FIND A HOME FOR THAT 4eyed grill to the upper left.

that is a METAL version and from what eric says is very desired in the 4eyed groups.

someone must want a minty metal grille for a 4eye

Center console

Reply #27
as for shipping ,, it wont matter, its going usps , nothing fast so i would bet its like less than 20$,, in this case size would trump weight.

I can let one shell with armrest go for (insert your offer here).... or on pm or call me.

Center console

Reply #28
Wow... Quite the collection... PM sent....
 S O L D

Center console

Reply #29
check your EM
if not pics here

this is a really nice part, i remeber exactly what car this came out of.  I remember justin saying,, "seriously, are you that desparate for center consoles".  there was trees and stuff growing in this car.  matter of fact a sprout had pushed up and poped out along the bottom the power seat/mirror/window plate to fight for light.

i had to clear brush / briars and kick around for snakes just to sit down inside of a mini forest inside a bird this came from.  I think it was an Elan 83 or something.

the only reason i dove in was that i knew that once i got ride of 10 years of black berry briers and hope i dont get attacked by someting inside, i could get to that really nice arm rest... then things kinda esculated to more and more coming out.