Skip to main content
Topic: Anybody got an AOD? (Still Haven't Heard from Frank) (Read 1507 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Anybody got an AOD?

Reply #15
i have one in great shape it needs to be pulled still thoughi live in ne kansas and am willing to drive a little if need be to get rid of it make  just me an offer

Reply #16
I have one out of a 83 with 32000miles. Located in hastings nebraska
doug

Reply #17
I have a built AOD with under 500 miles on it for sale/trade.  I know you said you were strapped for cash back in April.  If that's still the case, let me know if you have something to trade or partial trade plus cash.  I'm all ears when it comes to trading.  LOL  Maybe a vehicle, parts for my Ranchero, etc.  I have a for sale listing titled "Stuff For Sale/Looking For:" in the For Sale forums so you can get a little more info of what I have and what I'm looking for.  I'm also looking for a motorcycle.  :D

Rick

Anybody got an AOD? (Still Haven't Heard from Frank)

Reply #18
Quote from: transmissiontech2000
Hi matt this is frank the aod deal from last year , first let me make it clear ebay shut us down without reason , paypal where all our moneywas kept took it all and left us with nothing , however i have been building trannys and sending them to people that had orders as rapidly as possible , and still am 15 to date , If you still need that aod contact me at transmissiontech2000@yahoo.com there never was any scam but if you want and idea of things like this that happen check out paypalsucks.com and or ebaysucks.comand read other peoples horror stories , we were a good company with good feedback offering a great product as our feedback showed and we were ruined by ebay , there eason was that we had three complaints of fraud we contacted each of the people who allready had there trannys and were happy and they had no clue and even contacted ebay themselves to no avail please conatct me if you still need or want it and or if you want a refund its quicker to get a tranny refunds ae second on list
thank you

Well, never heard back from this guy. Just get mailer daemon notices when I try and email him. So long $1000... I can't even find the guy. Anybody know anything? I appreciate the offers. I'm going to take one of those up as soon as I get the cash.
Fly on Thunderbird, Fly! Operation Buy Back My Tbird or one like it funding: $0